BECOME A MEMBER OF THE MPOA
Membership in the Missouri Peace Officers Association is open to all branches and ranks of law enforcement in Missouri, including private security professionals. Anyone who is actively employed or retired from the field of law enforcement is encouraged to join. Membership is $25.00 per year and includes the following benefits:
- All Association publications which includes Law Enforcement magazine known for over 65 years as the criminal justice magazine of Missouri.
- $1,000 annual college scholarship competition for family of MPOA members.
- LegalShield and Identity Theft Shield availability at a reduced rate to members.
- Up to $4,000 accidental death and dismemberment insurance at no cost from American Income Life.
- $1,000 line of duty death benefit from the Association.
- POST certified training at minimal or no cost to members.
- Discounted on-line POST certified training though our partnership with LocalGovU
Belonging to a professional association, reading professional publications and training are keys to enhancing your career. You are encouraged and welcome to download and submit the membership application below.